Tuesday, November 16, 2010

11th week..

Audio-editing


So, we will talk about Audacity today. Why only Audacity? Coz I've only used Audacity, and it's free.

Somehow, after doing all the audio editing works, I feel that the authenticity of songs is lost. Many artists I feel, came up with songs that are really nice to listen to. but, when they do life performances, it sounds like me singing in the shower. Come on. It's not real songs sung by real people with good voices. It's lousy songs sung by untalented crap and edited using technological stuff. Many times I prefer listening to Oldies like Abba, Credence Water Revival etc. Many you want to call me old. As you wish.

Then there's an album featuring singing chipmunks with their cute, high pitched voices. People buy their albums which cost almost RM45 per piece. Give me the original songs and I can edit them to sound just like the real albums for free. Come on.

No comments:

Post a Comment