Tuesday, November 16, 2010

6th week..

Videos Videos

Today, we watched home made videos-a task given to pairs alomost 2 weeks ago. Of course, doing a video without any particular theme would be easy and almost enjoyable to say the least. The bad thing is that the themes for all other videos would be almost the same, like friendship, university life and any others that pop into your mind right now.

My video was about friendship, a theme that has been recycled over and over again. What I felt most special about me and my partner (Izaty) video was that we included all the photos since foundation years until last semester. All the photos when we just meet in the first weeks, going for camps and outings, doing assignments together-all made a wonderful montage of what we've experienced together as friends. Even when we were doing the video, we laughed when we opened all the photos and reminisce about the old days all over again. How we've grown and learnt. I still remembered when I wished that my course would be 2 years in Maktab and 4 years in UM. Now, my opinion totally changed. I gotta admit that I prefer Maktab much much more than UM. In Maktab, our relationship, our bonds were personal, close and not so academically oriented. We stayed together in the hostels and meeting each other was like meeting close friends. Now, we seldom meet each other as all of us are living so far away from each other. Sigh..the old days.

Then came the moment when we watched the video together in the computer lab. How the people cheered, laughed, 'Woooooooo' and 'Awwwww' while watching the video. It was clear that everyone thought about the old days too, and how the experience has shaped them into what they are now. Maybe they would think about things that we've gone thru together, and how the bonds that were built can never be replaced by new environment and friendships.



No comments:

Post a Comment