Tuesday, November 16, 2010

14th week..

Exam ended!!

The exam was just over. I'm so relieved finally it's done.Now it has been to the end of the semester and i just felt just like a glimpse. It's like we were just getting to enter this class and finally it's over.. Although this course look simple and easy, i still find it challenging to keep up with the latest technology advances. However, I'm so proud of myself for producing a lot of my very own masterpiece.
Perhaps i can say I'm envy with the children nowadays.. So much things they can engage in learning which suppose to make them smarter..i guess.. Indeed the teachers are the one who are the most responsible person to deliver all this different kinds of materials to expose them to technology used. I suppose i can do that someday. As a matter of fact, I'm also still in the process of learning...
Hmmm... i think my future classroom would be better than mine obviously. I want it to be colourful with attractive and interactive informations..Hopefully can be equipt with computer and internet so that we can explore more. Basically, I just really hope what I delivered to the children are meaningful to them...frankly, technology are just tools which if we explore with the right objectives, it'll serve the effectiveness.

Not to forget..22nd November 2010..All tasks in Module 5 Have to be submitted!!!!! ChAIYOK2~~

No comments:

Post a Comment