Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Sum up session!!!!

1. What I like about blogging?
-It's free and beautiful... I get to design on my own..I love the organization of the ideas as it flows from time to time... Sometimes if I read back my reflections on the blog, I might end up laughing.. But the very first time I was introduced with blogging, i felt so proud... I'm indeed a technology user!

2. What I don't like about blogging?
-I rarely can occupy to update the blog every week... Sometimes i didn't have much things to say..so I barely keep it to myself rather than writing it on the blog..

3. What have I gained from blogging?
-can see that my writing is getting better - more intellectual and it is the only space I can write freely... I think my school friends must be envy as their so-called 'old-thinker' person like me has a blog..

4.What I like about the course?
-as I mentioned, too many things have been learnt! I'm so proud!

5. What I do not like about the course?
-been very busy in finishing the tasks which are almost been given each week.. sometimes I felt stress out. But it was fun though....

6. What I have learnt from the course?
-downloading,converting,talking about all kind of softwares...editing audio,video,photo and so on..

7. What I do not expect but have learnt from the course?
-making my very own love video and audio which i think it is much relate to me... Just thought this course is about learning on how to use materials for children's education... I like it very much!!

8.What do you expect but didn't learn from this course?
-perhaps, I'm satisfied with all the sub-topics that I had learnt. I may not putting any expectation as I'm indeed is just a student. So i hope to learn the best from the best...

9.If I can change anything about the course, state what it is and explain.
-Nothing... I'm not the expert in this course subject. i think this is already the best that I can learnt in learning to explore the technology not only for the children themselves but it has open my eyes as well.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding an intro to my website on your next post? Please email me back. Thanks!

    Randy
    randydavis387 at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete